The Reporting Project is a nonprofit newsroom. We prioritize collaborating and working with other publications, including the republishing of content. We also work to bring more attention to the work of our partners.
We invite other publications to use our content under a Creative Commons license.
Please follow these few guidelines:
- You are welcome to republish our stories as long as proper credit is given. The original author and contributors of the story must be credited, as well as our publication.
- Must include: This article was originally published by The Reporting Project.
- If you are republishing online, please include the embedded link above to our homepage.
- Our material cannot be edited except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style.
- Photographs and videos credited to The Reporting Project can be republished, but credit must be given to our publication and the content creators. We cannot grant permission for visual or audio media created by our partner publications or media licensed from third parties.
- You can not republish our content wholesale or automatically. Select stories may be republished individually.
- You have no rights to sell our stories to any third parties or represent yourself as an authorized owner or representative of our material. You may not put our stories behind a paywall.
- We would love to hear from you when republishing our stories! Please email [email protected] to let us know!
Have any questions about republishing our material? Please contact us at [email protected]